For all of our services, the Data Controller is Kapsule9, who is responsible for personal data collected through the www.Kapsule9.com website
How to Contact Us?
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or how we use your data, please call Kapsule9 Help on +9774223657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Although care is taken to provide accurate information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information we post. For example, prices may be subject to change, not all styles will be available in all stores, and typographical errors can sometimes occur. In the case of the discovery of an error the details on the website will be changed (or removed, if removal is deemed necessary) within a reasonable time frame. This is a manual process, however, so please realise that we may not be able to remove or edit particular parts immediately.
Any user who discovers any misleading information on our website is encouraged to Contact us.
Our commitment to you
No personal information is automatically collected from users of this site. Personally identifiable data about users is known to Kapsul9 only when voluntarily submitted by users of the site. However, certain non-personal information of users (for example, the type of browser being used, the operating system used by the user and the domain name of the user’s Internet service provider) is collected. This information is primarily used for internal purposes, but only in an aggregate form (individual users cannot be identified). Kapsule9 reserves the right to alter this policy at any time.
The information you provide us with via the sign up form is used in an email list. Submission of your email addresses and other details shall be deemed to constitute permission to communicate with you using those details. Your details will form part of the guidelines for us to communicate with you as an individual. We may also use the information to try to contact you (for example, if you are a winner in a competition).
How we collect your personal information
We may collect your personal data in the following ways listed below:
· When you register or use universalstore.com (the website)
· When you contact us by phone, email or live chat
· When you register for our newsletter using the online form submission
· When you enter any competitions run by Kapsule9
· When completing any optional surveys that we may send to you
The personal data we collect
What kind of personal information do we collect?
· Name and surname
· Email address
· Date of birth
· Contact phone number (s)
· Billing address
· Shipping address(s)
· Order history
· Purchase information
· Payment details
· Preferred store, categories and brands
· Interactions with customer our Customer Service team
· Automatically populated (IP) address
· Information from cookies
· Login data (username and password. Password information is encrypted, it is completely invisible including to our customer service team.)
We do not collect sensitive information. Sensitive information includes information relating to:
· Political or religious beliefs or affiliations;
· Philosophical beliefs;
· Sexual preferences
· Membership of professional or trade associations or unions; or
· Health information or genetic information.
Why we collect your personal data and how we use it
Why do we collect data?
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have obtained the legal right to do so. The way in which we use your data also depends on the manner for which we collected it.
The main purpose for which we collect data and personal information is to facilitate online purchasing and the marketing of our goods and services, and to provide you with a personalised experience.
We may also use the data for:
· Internal record keeping.
· To deliver relevant content and advertisements for you.
· To inform or remind you of any uncompleted tasks on our website, including abandoned carts.
· Improving our products and services. Including data analysis, support, system maintenance and troubleshooting.
· To create an account and register you as a customer of Kapsule9.
· Periodically sending you promotional emails via the address you provided about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting.
· To enable participation in promotional offers, competitions or events.
· Contacting you to confirm order information, or to resolve any other issues related to purchases.
· Modifying the website according to customer interests.
If you want to access the data we have collected from you, or want to correct any personal information, please Contact us
How we keep your data safe and secure
Kapsule9 utlises a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All user contact information is contained behind a “firewall” and only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to production systems.
Credit card security
Credit card numbers are not stored in our systems in accordance with the highest of PCI-DSS standards. When purchasing from Kapsule9 your details are passed through to a secure server using the latest SHA-256 SSL (secure sockets layer) with RSA Encryption encryption technology. No credit card information is passed through Kapsule9 Pty Ltd servers. This information is sent directly to our PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway.
If you choose to modify your personal information or you have forgotten your password, you may do so by visiting the My Account page. Because password information is encrypted, it is completely invisible, including to our customer service team. If you desire to change your password, simply follow the prompts.
General data security
We require any third party who handles your data on our behalf to have security measures in place to handle your data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
In the unfortunate circumstance of a personal data breach, as Data Controller we will notify you as soon as possible, and within 72 hours, if feasible, after becoming aware of the breach.
How long we keep your data
We only keep personal data as long as you are a customer and it is necessary to provide you the services you have requested, in some certain circumstances your personal data may be stored for longer periods, e.g. when required by law. If you no longer wish to be a customer, you can contact our customer care team and request to delete your personal information that we have stored.
The majority of our web pages use ‘cookies’, which are small files that may be placed on your hard disk for record-keeping purposes. A cookie helps us to remember who you are and are required for some functionality of the website such as what products are in your shopping cart. Cookies can make subsequent visits to the web page simpler and more seamless. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. (However, by not accepting cookies some web pages may not display properly or you may not be permitted to access certain information). A server cannot find out a name or email address, or anything about you by using cookies. Cookies by themselves do not tell us your email address or other personal information. However, once you choose to provide the website with personal information, via email or any other means this information may be linked to data stored in the cookie.
1. Site functionality cookies – these cookies are required for determining what products are in your shopping cart.
2. Site analytics cookies – this type of cookie is used to measure how our customers interact and use our site, and allows us to improve the overall site experience for our customers
3. Targeting and advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver the most relevant ad content to you. They also allow us to control the amount of times our ads are delivered to you, and measure the effectiveness of our ads.
If you would like to erase cookies stored on your device, you can do so by visiting the “Help” section within your browser, and following the instructions provided.
How we share your data (third parties)
We may share your personal data with third party platforms in order to perform a number of business tasks. These include customer relationship management (CRM), email marketing, online advertising, website analytics, order fulfillment, returns & refunds, IT services. We work with our third party platforms to ensure that they guarantee the safety of your personal data, and ensure compliance with universal data protection standards.
The main third party providers that we use on a regular basis are listed below:
Advertising platform used to provide relevant paid advertising across the Facebook network
Analytics platform used to track and measure user behaviour and marketing performance across our website
Internet based advertising used to provide relevant paid advertising across the Google network
An online payment service that acts as a digital wallet for credit cards, debit cards or bank accounts
How to unsubscribe from marketing communications
How can you stop receiving Kapsule9 communications including direct marketing material?
You can easily subscribe (join) and unsubscribe (leave) our mailing list at any time.
Each email you receive will contain easy instructions on how to unsubscribe. You can unsubscribe by following the link included in the footer of all our email marketing communications.
You can also unsubscribe/opt out of our mailing list, and update your information by logging into your Kapsule9 account, and updating your ‘Email Preferences.’
The information you submit is kept in a secure database, for use exclusively by Kapsule9 Pty Ltd. When you subscribe, you will receive emails from us that may contain details of promotions, marketing initiatives, offers and other information relevant to Kapsule9. We can monitor which emails you receive from Kapsule9 Pty Ltd. We reserve the right to discontinue this service or unsubscribe you without notification.
Under data protection laws, you have the rights listed below, under certain circumstances.
· You have the right to withdraw consent for the processing and storing of your personal data
· The right to access to your personal data
· The right to correct or update your personal data
· The right to delete information
· The right to restrict information
· The right to transfer your personal data (data portability)
· To object to automated decision making and profiling unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us providing that appropriate safeguards are in place or your explicit consent has been obtained.
In order to exercise any of the rights listed above, contact us by email at Contact@Kapsule9.com, or by calling +9774223657.
How to contact us
If you have an enquiry or complaint regarding any privacy issues, contact us by email at email@example.com, or by calling +9774223657. A ticket will be lodged for which you will receive a reference number. A representative from our team will investigate your enquiry, and be in contact with you to resolve any issues.
Although care is taken to provide accurate information, please be aware that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information we send you. For example, prices may be subject to change, not all styles will be available in all stores, and typographical errors are likely to occur. Once an email containing errors is sent to you we cannot correct it. In the case of the discovery of an error in a sent email we may or may not notify you of the error.